Sunday, February 26, 2012

What is exactly is MY style?

It's a new year, new name so I thought it's appropriate to have a fresh start. I'm starting from scratch again, and making over my "brand" which changed from eekay's photography to Emorelia Photography.

A bit on how I got my name - Emorelia Photography.

If you haven't realised, or know, my first name is Emily-Kate. Often shortened to Emily. Those that are close to me, inspire and challenge me call me Em. The morelia bit (Emorelia ) is the Genus of my beloved pythons, who where in fact the real starting point for my in depth love of photography and inspiration.

Scales and Water

So Emorelia Photography is a combination of me personally and the humble beginnings of my photography adventure. Bare with me as I continue to publish posts delving into who I am, what and why I do what I do and my personality through my style of photography.

~ Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment